1. What we collect ？
We may collect the following information:
· Name and title
· Contact information, including email addresses
· Demographic information such as zip code, preferences and interests
· Other information related to customer surveys and/or offers
2. How we handle the information we collect
We need this information to understand your needs and serve you better, especially for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use this information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically use the email address you provide to send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information we think may be of interest to you.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, telephone, fax or mail.
· We may use this information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to keeping your information safe. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that requires permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or let you know when you visit a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. By collecting and remembering information about your preferences, the web application can tailor its operation to your needs, likes and dislikes.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then delete the data from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website and allow us to monitor which pages you find useful and which ones don’t. A cookie in no way allows us to access your computer or any information about you other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or reject cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the site.
5. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links that enable you to easily access other websites of interest. However, once you leave our website using these links, you should be aware that we have no control over that other website. Therefore, we are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide while visiting such websites, and such websites are not governed by this Privacy Statement. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statement applicable to the relevant website.
6. Control your personal information
You may choose to limit the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
· Whenever you are asked to fill out a form on the website, look for a box you can click to indicate that you do not want this information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes
· If you have previously consented to our use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing or emailing email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think may be of interest to you if you tell us you want this to happen.
If you have any suggestions or additions, welcome to send them to our mailbox firstname.lastname@example.org